Grilled, charred corn is paired with spiraled zucchini, crisp red onion and tossed with a simple chili lime vinaigrette for a fresh, make ahead, summer salad!
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 large zucchini, spiralized with the smallest blade
- ½ large red onion, diced
- Optional: Queso Fresco or Cojita
- Salt and pepper to season corn
- .5 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp honey
- Prepare grill.
- Pull husks down on corn. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until slightly charred.
- Meanwhile prepare vinaigrette; combine all ingredients and mix well. Toss with spiralized zucchini noodles , red onion and cheese, if using.
- When corn is done and cooled slightly. Cut kernels off. Top salad with corn and serve!