A light and healthy salad of vegetable “noodles”, chickpeas, and a creamy curry dressing. Vegan and gluten-free!
Author: Angela @ Vegangela.com
- 1 cup green cabbage, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper (capsicum), cut into thin strips
- 2 carrots, spiralized or julienned
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized or julienned
- ¼ cup green onions (or 1 clove garlic), chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro (or mint), chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (optional)
- salt and pepper
- red chili flakes (optional)
- ⅓ cup tahini (or other nut butter)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or agave)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger (or 1 tsp dried ginger)
- 2-3 tbsp water (as needed)
- In a large bowl, mix all dressing ingredients, adding just enough water to thin it out to a thick dressing consistency.
- Add veggies and chickpeas and mix until well-coated with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper, and red chili flakes (if using).